Laidlaw Hall is our specialist learning support centre based at Dukes Meadows in Chiswick. It offers flexible support for pupils experiencing difficulty at school. In response to the increasing demand for daytime classes for children with dyslexia, dyscalculia and dyspraxia we can offer places during the morning or afternoon.
For more information please see our Laidlaw Hall website.
Laidlaw Hall is an accredited and registered teaching centre with the Council for the Registration of Schools Teaching Dyslexic Pupils (CRESTED).
- I have been told by various specialists that there is 'no magic button which can be pressed to help your child', but in coming to Laidlaw Hall she knows that she actually has found the magic button!
- Thank you for supporting me through all the different assessments and meetings both practically and emotionally! It has been such a help to have someone who listens and offers such good advice. Your care for him is always evident and it helped me so much to have such a wonderful ally.
- Quite simply you and the rest of the team at Laidlaw have been a ‘game changer’ for her. She has made such wonderful progress in the year and it has enabled her to move on to the next school with a degree of confidence that I did not think was possible. So we will always be deeply grateful for the help you have given.
- I can't begin to tell you what an amazing difference his time at Laidlaw Hall has made, but you know that already! We feel so fortunate, blessed even, to have been able to access a local centre that has catered so expertly to his learning needs. Thank you so much for everything.
- I just wanted to send you all a note to thank you for the tremendous nurturing support you have given him. He is a different boy. He is now much more confident and sure of who he is. Academically I feel he has crossed a bridge too. He was very sad to leave Laidlaw.