Why choose daytime education? Daytime Education provides a more flexible approach to the needs of each pupil. Some children have fallen behind at school either through prolonged illness or disrupted learning. Others for various reasons are unable to cope with the day to day pressures of school either because of an underlying educational issue or as a result of bullying and some simply thrive in a small nurturing environment. Whatever the reason the resulting loss of confidence and self esteem makes it hard to catch up. For elite tennis players, daytime tuition is the flexible answer to managing their schedules.
Daytime Education is Available In Dukes Meadows (Chiswick) and Northwood.
- .... you were there for me when I needed help. I will always standby the thought that he would not have done so well if he hadn't have come to you guys. I only wish I would have found you earlier.
- A huge thank you for everything you and your team have done for him. I think the biggest thing has been you guys helping him gain his confidence back and loving him for just being him. He has really enjoyed being at Laidlaw and has happy memories of his time with you.
- The transformation in him, in what amounts to 4 terms, is amazing: from the boy with his head down on the desk, with zero self esteem, to a happy confident child who enjoys learning and takes pride in his achievements.
- It's another testament to your ability to turn lives around... Really, it's such a valuable live-changing facility you have. I'm so full of admiration for what you do.
- We would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU wholeheartedly for your assistance, time and expertise which you have freely given us as we travel this new venture in London. Your listening ear and advice has greatly calmed me and given me direction when I have needed it most.